sábado, 26 de janeiro de 2013

School feeding program stop as no budget: Director for National Action

.

Televizaun Timor-Leste, January 25, 2013 language source: Tetun 

Director for National Action of the Ministry of Education said the school feeding program had not yet been continued as there was no budget to support the program and said they were waiting for the budget for 2013. 

The director affirmed that, the referred school feeding program would continually be implemented in the upcoming February. Director for Bairopite primary school said the school feeding program stopped last December up to January when the school year started. 

"So far there has been no school feeding since last December up to the school year started in January this year," she said. 
.

Sem comentários:

Publicar um comentário

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.